Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Top 10 Issues in the world today

I have my opinions. Stop rolling on the floor and laughing, I mean I do have opinions on things that affect my world today. So, in this blog entry I am going to outline what I feel are the top 10 critical issues facing our society. In subsequent blogs I will focus on what I feel the solutions are - or a potential solution.

Here goes:



  1. Islamic Fascism

  2. Illegal Immigration

  3. Politicians & Governmental Leaders apathy (and worse)

  4. The U.N. ('nuff said)

  5. Corporate Influence on Government

  6. Loss of Morals & Ethics

  7. Denial of the Judeo-Christian foundation of this country

  8. Political Correctness

  9. The Government's lies on our approaching Recession

  10. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and their followers pushing their reverse racism

Okay, there it is. That is my Top 10 list of what is wrong with America right now. I will expound on each of these topics in coming posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment